Meet Dr. Robert G. Dean
Dr. Bob needs to share a few words with you...
I’m really not one who “toots his own horn” and I don’t think you want to read something that looks like a job resume, or a boring curriculum vitae; however, you should get to know your doctor. So, here are a few things about me you may find interesting.
I’m a Board Certified Hypnotherapist, a Union Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and a Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Hypnotherapy. I think what matters is that you now know that I know what I’m doing. I promise to provide you proven, safe, “state-of-the-art“, scientifically structured, clinical hypnotherapy that has satisfied hundreds of thousands of people. And, that’s what really matters to both of us. We both know what you desire. On this site, you’ll get it if you follow my directions, take my hypnotherapy seriously and sincerely wish to end your specific disorder.
I am happily married to an intelligent, lovely woman whose name is Jann. She is the Administrative Director of New Life Clinics Charitable Trust. I am the clinic’s Executive Director and Chief Resident Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy. All of us at New Life Clinics® are “volunteers”. There is no payroll at New Life Clinics Charitable Trust™ (they are a non-profit 501(c)3 § 509(a)2 charitable trust). And, for what it’s worth, I am financially comfortable enough that I have no need for a salary. I’ve worked very hard most of my life to be in that position. My motive to volunteer is purely the joy experienced by my patients and I in achieving their desired goals.
Ummm, oh! I’m a licensed airplane pilot, former U.S. Marine, enjoy writing, listening to music, counseling Veterans, traveling, and doodling with my stereo and home movies.
Most folks call me “Dr. Bob”. That’s fine with me. I’m not fussy.
I am a Dad to two great sons and I have nine grandchildren!
So yes, you might say I’m a family man. I vote. I’m a patriot. I eat healthy and enjoy daily exercise.
I’m at retirement age, however, I have no intentions of retiring. I’m having too much fun with life and still in superb physical and mental condition.
I love to hypnotize people to help them feel good and improve their health and well-being. To see obese women, 100 pounds or more overweight, lose that excess weight is satisfying to me and thrilling for them. To stop addictive use of drugs, tobacco, and alcohol is also saving lives. I could go on but I think you get my point. My greatest joy, however, is to simply make people feel good again, be happy and help them to understand themselves and others using advanced hypnotherapy. And now, thanks to New Life Clinics’ research, I can safely provide hypnotherapy to any mentally healthy, intelligent adult on their smart phone, or computer in the comfort and security of their own home.
Finally, my greatest aspiration is to master having the will to do the will of our Creator Father within the time and circumstances I find myself.
The doctor in a nutshell...
- Hours of onsite application, training and experience to obtain Ph.D.: 4,024
- Hours of formal supervised training by a medical doctor (M.D.): 202
- Hours of home, formal, and classroom study: 1,101
- In practice since 1989
- Doctor of Philosophy, Clinical Hypnosis (Ph.D.)
- Certified Union Master Hypnotist (C.U.M.Hth.), OPEIU, AFL/CIO Local 472, Hypnotist’s Union
- Registered, Certified, Clinical Hypnotherapist (C.Hth.) by the American Board of Hypnotherapy, Irvine, California #5355
- Certified Union Hypnotherapist, #AL930831 (C.U.Hth.) Hypnotist Union, Local 472, OPEIU, AFL/CIO (1993)
- Graduate of H.M.I., Advanced Studies in Hypnotherapy and Behavior Modification (101, 201, 301)
- Author of three guidebooks, “Going to the Top”, “Stop Smoking for Life”, and “weight Management Guide”
- Pioneered and perfected online hypnotherapy to be as effective as a private in office hypnotherapy session
- Certified Hypnotists Union Instructor in private and group, clinical hypnotherapy
- Full-time Volunteer group Hypnotherapist since 1993
FAA licensed, fixed wing aircraft pilot
- Veteran, United States Marine Corps 1960 to 1964 + 2 additional years of reserves to 1996
- Married, to Janet D. Dean, the volunteer Director of Administration and Finance of the foundation
- Father of 2 Sons, and Grandfather of 9 Grandchildren
- This is the man who founded and built New Life Clinics Charitable Trust® into the largest online provider of high quality, clinical, free and low cost hypnotherapy in the United States. Since 1993, over one-million clients have been successfully hypnotized to achieve major self-improvements.