Meet Dr. Robert G. Dean, Ph.D., C.Hth.
"Dr. Bob" Revealed!
I’m really not one who “toots his own horn” and I don’t think you want to read something that looks like a job resume’ however, you should know the doctor before you let him/her hypnotize you. So, here are a few things about me you you really should know.
I’m a Board Certified Hypnotherapist, a Union Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and a Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Hypnotherapy. I think what matters is I know what I’m doing. I have been in practice for over 31 years. When I hypnotize you, I promise to provide to you the same, proven, safe, “state-of-the-art“, scientifically structured, clinical hypnotherapy that has satisfied hundreds of thousands of people. After all, it’s your satisfaction that really matters the most to both of us.
I have been happily married for over three decades to an intelligent, lovely woman whose name is Janet Dean.
I’m a licensed airplane pilot, a U.S. Marine veteran, enjoy writing, listening to music, counseling Veterans, traveling, and doodling with my stereo and home movies.
Most folks call me “Dr. Bob” or just “Doc”. That’s fine with me. I’m not fussy.
I am a Dad to two great sons and I have nine grandchildren!
So yes, you might say I’m a family man. I vote. I’m a patriot. I eat healthy and enjoy daily exercise.
I love to hypnotize people to help them feel good and improve their health and well-being. To see obese men and women, 100 pounds or more overweight, lose their excess body fat is satisfying to me and thrilling for them. To stop addictive smoking of tobacco for thousands of people also saves lives. I could go on but I think you get my point. My greatest joy is to motivate people to live a healthy lifestyle, feel good, be happy and improve in many other meaningful ways using advanced “state-of-the-art” hypnotherapy.
Finally, my greatest aspiration is to master having the will to do the will of our Creator Father within the time and circumstances I find myself.
A quick review of the "doc"
- 4,024 hours of onsite education, intern training and clinical experience to obtain Ph.D. in clinical hypnotherapy.
- 202 hours of formal supervised training by a medical doctor (M.D.): 202
- 1,101 hours of home, formal, and classroom study.
- In practice since 1989.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Clinical Hypnosis (Ph.D.)
- Certified Union Master Hypnotist (C.U.M.Hth.), OPEIU, AFL/CIO Local 472, Hypnotist’s Union.
- Registered, Certified, Clinical Hypnotherapist (C.Hth.) by the American Board of Hypnotherapy, Irvine, California #5355 (Board of Trustees now retired).
- Certified Union Hypnotherapist, #AL930831 (C.U.Hth.) Hypnotist Union, Local 472, OPEIU, AFL/CIO (1993).
- Graduate of H.M.I., 2 years of advanced studies in Hypnotherapy and Behavior Modification (101, 201, 301).
- Pioneered and perfected online hypnotherapy downloads, hypnotherapy on CD, group hypnotherapy and live hypnotherapy by cellphone to be as effective as a private in office hypnotherapy session.
- Certified Hypnotist’s Union Instructor in private and group, clinical hypnotherapy.
- Full-time Volunteer at New Life Clinics Charitable Trust since 1993.
- Chief Resident Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy at New Life Clinics Charitable Trust’s clinic.